• Deeply hydrates skin’s vital moisture layer.
• Helps correct sensitivity and hyperpigmentation.
• Calms breakouts and redness.
• Minimizes open pores.
• An ideal mattifying primer that helps makeup last all day for comb/oily skin types.
• Waratah – calms reddened and irritated skin conditions.
• Beetroot – contains natural vitamin A and C, helps repair damaged and scarred skin.
• Mulla Mulla – rejuvenates skin elasticity and texture, calms prickly heat sensations and redness.
How to Use
• As a mask treatment:
• Smooth on a teaspoonful AM and PM before or after Face Oil and Moisturizer.
• Also smooth on a teaspoonful after applying Rosehip and Lavender Complexion Refiner – then add Serum, Face Oil and Moisturizer.
• As a nutritive primer that keeps even the oiliest skin matt and fresh under makeup all day.
• Smooth 1/2 -1 teaspoon over face at end of morning routine – then apply makeup.