• Smoothes, rejuvenates complexion.
• Improves appearance of broken capillaries.
• ‘Shrinks’ pore size.
• Reduces acne scarring.
• Calms acne and pimples.
• Calms rosacea flare-ups.
• Removes blackheads (first loosen these with regular use of One Step Exfoliating Cleanser).
• Rosehip extract – we make this freshly from the husks of Chillean rosehips because it yields the highest natural source of bio-active vitamin C and bioflavonoids These nutrients are essential to stimulate skin’s production of anti-ageing collagen.
• Rosehip oil – from Chile contains at least 32% GLA (gamma linoleic acid), an essential nutrient that is the beginning point for improving and repairing skin.
• Lavender – encourages cellular regeneration, maintains the health of the skin after exposure to the elements, balances sebum secretion, rejuvenates.
How to use
• Apply at least twice weekly for best results.
• Apply mask evenly over face,neck and décolletage.
• Leave at least 5 to 10 minutes then rub off gently over basin. Support skin around eyes with one hand, rub with the other.
• Wet hands and gently emulsify any left over bits of mask.
• Finish by gently rubbing a wet, well squeezed out face cloth over skin to remove mask residue, then cleanse with Plant Gel Cleanser or Sundew Cleansing Milk.
• Applying the mask – or subsequently rubbing it off – can occasionally cause some temporary pinkness (approx 5-10 mins or sometimes longer) especially if skin is very fair.
• NB: The mask must be rubbed – not washed – off to obtain the correct benefit.