• Stimulates, firms and deeply hydrates skin.
• Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Helps reduce sun damage.
• Enhances skin tone and texture.
• Lemon Myrtle – contains the highest known concentration of citral, a compound shown to reduce the ageing effects of the sun and reduce the appearance of photo-ageing, including early solar keratoses.
• Lemon Balm – has an anti-skin cancer potential through a pathway called induced apoptosis.
• Linden Blossom – contains antioxidant flavonoids. Soothes irritated skin, calms inflammation.
How to Use
• Prepare skin by cleansing, then applying Serum, Face Oil and Results Lift Gel.
• Using a spatula mix 5 heaped dessert spoons of mask (or measure 25g) in a bowl with 50mL of water. Don’t make mixture runny.
• Build up the mask to a thickish layer so no skin can be seen through it. The thickness helps to create a ‘mini atmosphere’ in which to infuse Simplicité serums into the skin underneath.
• Make sure all edges of the mask are thick to allow for easy removal.
• Allow the mask to infuse and firm for 20 minutes (longer if desired). To remove, gently lift around edges of the mask and peel off.
• Use a wet cotton pad or fingers to gently dissolve and clean off any mask residue.
• Apply face oil or moisturizer if desired or even just some Results Lift Gel and Firming Rehydration Eye Creme would be a perfect finishing touch for this revitalizing skin treatment.