• Soothes and hydrates irritated, sensitive skin.
• Improves the appearance of acne, rosacea, sensitive skin redness.
• Helps all skin types to look and feel firmer, more hydrated.
• Cornsilk – soothes and firms. Contains Allantoin, to treat skin irritations.
• Calendula – firms and is a source of pro-vitamin A, a nutrient essential for repairing weathered and damaged skin.
• Elderflower – reduces inflammation and the appearance of surface capillaries, improves skin circulation.
How to Use
• Mix 25mL of warm water with 1 tablespoon of mask. Allow the mask to infuse for five minutes then using a spatula, wipe the mask thinly over skin.
• The mask is lumpy to apply* but it does not have to evenly cover the face to work – even a smear of the herbs will give the correct benefit.
• NB This reason that the mask ‘slides’ around on skin and doesn’t sit firmly. is because it is made using only five pure dried herbs and no preservatives, so as to give the greatest benefit to sensitive skin. The extra ingredients that would help to make the mask spread properly would not last without being preserved.
• Leave on for 5-10 minutes, wipe off with tissue then use a damp face cloth to remove residue.
• Apply the specific Simplicité Serum for your skin concern under this mask for extra benefit. For example, the Acne Antibacterial Serum for acne and breakout skin.
• *For a smoother feel on the skin mix the infused Botanic Gel Mask mixture with a teaspoon of either Waratah (comb oily skin) or Calendula (normal dry) Plant Nutrient Mask. Apply as above.